inCast & TikTok Long Tail Campaign Rules
By accepting to participate in the campaign, you agree to:
- Download TikTok app using the link: https://go.onelink.me/bIdt?pid=LongTail&c=QueenShowcase
- Create a profile with a username, add a nickname, add a bio description, and add a picture
- Post 30 videos (or 20, if posting do-it-yourself videos) until August 30th on TikTok app with the content I was assigned
- Your TikTok videos might be used in TikTok ads
- If the participant does not post the agreed amount of videos during the period of the campaign, deductions will be made to the payment amount (in case of withdrawal of the campaign, no payment will be issued)
- Videos MUST fit content mandatories to be eligible for payment
- Not participate in other app campaigns during the term of this campaign
- Keep the videos on my TikTok account for at least 3 months
- Make sure all the videos are in accordance with the campaign rules below
TIKTOK VIDEOS RULES:
- Videos must be full-screen vertical (9:16) (not square, not horizontal, no borders or black bars around videos)
- Post a maximum of 3 videos per day and a maximum of 10 videos per week
- The videos should be 11-15 seconds
- Content must not be a lip-sync video (i.e. singing along to lyrics) and more than a simple selfie
- Maximum of 1 “effect” per video
- Video must be high-quality (nothing scratchy, grainy, inappropriate.etc)
- Make sure your content looks bright, colorful and visually appealing
- Video must have a strong opening shot to hook the viewer
- Unless video includes spoken dialogue / original sound, the video must incorporate a song or sound available in-app. Use sounds/music from the TikTok library as background music to elevate the video content and keep the viewer watching
- Have a twist / unique ending to encourage viewers to share your video
- Captions: clearly describe your video and do NOT spam the caption with unrelated hashtags
- Caption must not exceed 150 Characters (including hashtags)
- Caption must include #TikTokpartner (maximum of 3 hashtags per post)
- Video must be posted within the timeframe of the campaign (30 videos or 20, if DIY videos, until August 30th)
- Videos and caption must not include promotional material for your Instagram / YouTube account or any other social media accounts in the video
- Videos must NOT have kids/babies on it
- Video and caption must not include a display of violence, weapons, pornography, nudity, sexual behavior, alcohol/tobacco abuse, vulgarity in behavior or language, cyberbullying, and extremely bloody/uncomfortable makeup effects
- You can NOT have an account on TikTok before we contact you
- Videos must adhere to TikTok Community Guidelines and should NOT include the following or any activity
that could encourage users to do the same:
a. Violations of Intellectual property
b. Harmful or dangerous content
c. Graphic or shocking content
d. Illegal activities
e. Discrimination or hate speech
f. Nudity or sexual activity
g. Child safety infringement
h. Harassment or cyberbullying
i. Impersonation, spam, or other misleading content
SET UP YOUR ACCOUNT WITH:
a. Name: Short and memorable profile name
b. Bio: describe who you are + what kind of videos you make
c. Profile pic: showcase your personality
d. Socials: Link your other social media accounts
- The payment will be made via PayPal
- The compensation will be paid 30 days after the end of the campaign
In the event a creator fails to meet the required number of videos or otherwise breaches the terms of this agreement, inCast and TikTok may deduct fees as described below:
(A) Any unauthorized change(s) have been made to creator's account without inCast or TikTok's prior written approval;
(B) Creators cease to remain active;
(C) Any creator fails to meet the minimum videos commitment; or
(D) Any video published on the app or forwarded to the social networking service(s) for purposes of satisfying the minimum videos forwarding commitment are taken down, removed or otherwise deleted without inCast or TikTok's prior written approval.
(E) 100% of the videos per creator must match with the designated category.
inCast has the right to remove any creator that does not follow the campaign rules and requirements. If the creator has not posted any videos by the time inCast removes the creator from the campaign, the creator will not be entitled to any compensation.
HOW TO POST YOUR VIDEOS ON TIKTOK:
(A little long but great example)
Q: After filling out the agreement can I just start posting?
A: No, you need to wait for our team to contact you and give you the green light.
Q: Why do I need to send a W9 form?
A: Because if you get renewed on the campaign we will pay you more than $600, and we will need to fill out a 1099 form to you.
Q: Is this campaign one month only or it is a monthly campaign?
A: Everyone in this campaign has the chance to be renewed for the following month, it all depends on the quality of your videos and the number of views you get. This is why we encourage everyone to repost TikTok videos on the Instagram calling everyone to follow you on TikTok.
Q: Do I need to use any specific hashtag?
A: Yes, you need to use #tiktokpartner.
Q: Can I post videos with a different content we agreed?
A: You can post, but those videos will not be counting for the campaign. We don't recommend you to use the hashtag #tiktokpartner for these videos and, in order to finish the campaign, you will need to post 30 videos with the agreed content during the 30 days of campaign.
Q: When I'm going to get paid?
A: The payment is due 30 days after the end of the campaign.
Q: Can I refer a friend who wants to participate? How can I make it?